Shaker Hood E-Body at MCACN
The Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals (MCACN) had a great display of Shaker Hood E-Body Dodge and Plymouth cars at its 2017 show. The Shaker Hood option was N96. There were three different factory colors available on the N96 Shaker Hood. If your E-Body car had a black grille or a body colored grille, your Shaker Hood was Black. If your E-Body car had an argent grille, your Shaker Hood was Argent, and if you had an FE5 Red ‘Cuda, your Shaker Hood was Red. That’s the information that I have and I’m sure there are some Mopar experts out there who can provide more specific information with colors, option combinations, and special orders. But for now, here are the photos of the 2017 Shaker Hood E-Body display at MCACN 2017.
The first car is an N96 1971 Export Dodge Challenger R/T that was an export car to Switzerland and is powered by a 426 Hemi.
This N96 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T is the only known example in this color combination, options, and 426 Hemi.
This N96 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T is an original unrestored E-Body that is powered by a 440 6-Pack.
This N96 1971 Plymouth ‘Cuda is a 383 car that is Curious Yellow with Black Billboards.
This N96 1971 Plymouth Hemi ‘Cuda has a black vinyl top with white billboards. It is a One-Off car.
Here is another N96 1971 Plymouth Hemi ‘Cuda with black billboards, black vinyl top, and a black rear spoiler.
This N96 1971 Plymouth ‘Cuda is Curious Yellow black billboard car and is powered by a 440+6.
This 1970 Plymouth ‘Cuda is powered by a 440 6 Barrel engine and has a black hockey stick stripe.
This is a 1971 Plymouth ‘Cuda convertible with a 440 6 Barrel engine.
Here is a 1970 Plymouth ‘Cuda convertible with a 440 6 Barrel engine and N96 in argent.
This 1971 Plymouth Hemi ‘Cuda is 1 of 108 examples ever built.
This 1970 Plymouth ‘Cuda looks great in black and it’s powered by a 440 with three Holley two barrel carbs.
Here is another 1970 Plymouth ‘Cuda with a 440 + 6 Barrel.
This is an FE5 Red 1970 Plymouth Hemi ‘Cuda with an exterior color matched N96 Shaker Hood.
This 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 Six Pack was delivered new from Mr. Norm’s Grand Spaulding Dodge dealership.
It is 1 of 250 V Code E-Body cars built that year, and it is 1 of 129 4-speed cars as well.
This 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T is correct with its DY3 Cream color exterior paint and factory red interior and its Red Bumble Bee stripe.
It is 1 of only 2 known examples with the 440 4-Barrel engine with the N96 Shaker Hood.
This 1970 Plymouth Hemi ‘Cuda looks great in triple black and best of all, it’s unrestored!
Take a look at all the other Dodge and Plymouth Muscle Cars that I have on this site.
Search Muscle Car Life:
Contact Me When You Decide to Sell Your Car
- 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320
- 1967 Yenko Camaro Barn Find
- 1970 Chevelle LS6 SS454 FBI
- Day 2 Psychedelic Dodge Charger Daytona
- 1971 Baldwin Motion Phase III Camaro
- Ohio George Montgomery Malco Mustang Gasser
- 1970 Hemi Cuda Convertible at Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale 2017
- 1969 Nickey Camaro at Russo and Steele Scottsdale 2017
- 1969 El Camino L89
- 1968 GTO Royal Bobcat
- 1971 Hemi Challenger R/T
- 1969 COPO Camaro RS
Please Visit My Sponsors:
Muscle Car Updates
- See Hennessy Test Customer's 1,200-HP Dodge Demon Before Delivery
- Nissan GT-R Gives Dodge Demon A Run For Its Money In Drag Race
- Hennessey Demon Produces 1,013 HP And 954 LB-FT At The Wheels
- Watch How Old Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Performs Against A Demon
- Hear The Mustang Cobra Jet’s Raucous Supercharged V8 Roar
- Hennessey Corvette Z06 Could Be The Best Sounding V8 Ever
- The Ford Mustang Cobra Jet returns for its 50th anniversary - Roadshow
- 2019 Dodge Challenger First Drive: Hellcat Redeye and more!
- Hellcat-Engined Toyota Prius Drag Races Dodge Demon, Humiliation Occurs
- Supercharged Lamborghini Huracan Drag Races Dodge Demon, Humiliation Follows
- 2019 Dodge Challenger: More performance for more people [First Look]
- First Drive: 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody
Please Visit My Sponsors: