MCACN Barn Find Muscle Cars
Barn Finds have been some of the most popular display cars at MCACN, The Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals, for the past several years now. You can find anything from a complete shell of a car to a complete driving muscle car each year!
The 2018 MCACN Barn Find Muscle Cars are going to be shown as soon as possible after the show.
Here are my favorite MCACN Barn Find Muscle Cars from the 2017 show.
Old Dead Eye is a 1969 RS COPO Camaro that raced at the drag strip for a number of years. It was built from the factory with a 427 engine that pumped out well over 425 horsepower. It’s equipped with headers, Cragar S/S front wheels and what appears to be a real set of Magnesium five spoke rear mag wheels. The Hugger Orange paint is complemented with the white interior which is complete with a center console that hosts the factory horseshoe automatic shifter. This is a great Day 2 car!
This 1971 Pontiac GTO Judge appeared to be quite complete and in very good shape! I’ve only seen this particular color a few times before. It’s equipped with a Pontiac 455 HO engine, and it rolls on original style Goodyear Polyglas 60 series tires.
This is a 1970 Hurst Chrysler 300 Prototype and it is one of only two ever built. It was factory painted in FT6 Deep Bronze Poly which was converted by Hurst. It is powered by a 440 engine that pumped out 375 horsepower. There are two unique features about this Chrysler. One is obviously a Hurst Shifter, and two is the fact that it has a Hurst Installed Sun Roof. This Hurst 300 rolls on custom Kelsey aluminum wheels.
Chrysler 300 Hurst Shifter
This 1968 Hemi Super Bee is one of a total of 125 powered by the 426 Hemi. It is one of 94 built with an automatic transmission. It is Sunfire Yellow with a Black Interior, black vinyl roof and white bumble bee stripe. It was sold new at Granite City Dodge in Granite City Illinois but unfortunately, in 1971, the engine and transmission were both stolen with the theft of this car. It is a late production car as it was built on 7/25/1968 and it might be one of the last or the last Hemi Super Bee built for the 1968 model year.
This 1968 Hemi GTX was purchased in March 2017 from its original owner. This Hemi GTX is complete with its original engine, transmission, wheels, hubcaps, and more!
This 1970 Superbird is a factory 999 Petty Blue car with black bucket seats with a console. It’s powered by a 440 6-Barrel that’s mated to a 727 Torque Flight automatic transmission. It’s scheduled to be restored professionally, so hopefully we will see this car in it’s restored glory soon.
This 1970 Roadrunner convertible caught a lot of attention with its Moulin Rouge paint and Air Grabber Hood. Can’t wait to see this one completely restored!
This unbelievable barn find amazes me. It’s the Car Craft Dodge Dart Swinger contest car which was won by William Outlaw who was 16 at that time. Since he was underage, his mother accepted the car on his behalf. This wild looking Dodge Dart Swinger was given away at the NHRA World Finals in Dallas back in 1969. It still has its original paint!
This 1969 Yenko Camaro is what I used to call a Street Machine back in the 70’s. Its fiberglass rear fender flares were something that I remember from back in the day and it has a great Day 2 look to it. The original Yenko SYC stripes are gone, but the VIN number indicates that it was one of the few 1969 COPO Camaros that were modified and sold by Don Yenko.
Keep checking back at this site for more Barn Find Muscle Cars. I’ll update this page with more Barn Find Muscle Cars from previous years at MCACN when I have time.
Muscle Car Life Home » MCACN Barn Find Muscle Cars
Search Muscle Car Life:
- Day 2 1966 GTO
- 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320
- 1967 Yenko Camaro Barn Find
- 1970 Chevelle LS6 SS454 FBI
- Day 2 Psychedelic Dodge Charger Daytona
- 1971 Baldwin Motion Phase III Camaro
- Ohio George Montgomery Malco Mustang Gasser
- 1970 Hemi Cuda Convertible at Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale 2017
- 1969 Nickey Camaro at Russo and Steele Scottsdale 2017
- 1969 El Camino L89
- 1968 GTO Royal Bobcat
- 1971 Hemi Challenger R/T
Please Visit My Sponsors:
Muscle Car Updates
- Little Demon: LEGO Launches Dodge Challenger Demon and ’70 Charger Set
- Review: The absurdly beastly 797-horsepower Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye
- 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Photo Gallery
- 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye: One Week with the 797-HP Insaniac Hellsled
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon Fattens Up After Thanksgiving
- Watch Dodge Challenger Demon Drag Race Charger SRT 392
- Place Your Bets: Dodge Charger SRT 392 Drag Races Shelby GT350
- Watch Dodge Challenger SRT Demon Drag Race Rented Acura NSX
- Dodge Challenger SRT Redeye Becomes Santa's New Sleigh
- Shelby GT500 Drag Races Dodge Challenger Hellcat; America Wins
- 5 things to know about the 2019 Dodge Challenger lineup
- On the Road Review: Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
Please Visit My Sponsors: