Sell My 1967,1968,1969 Camaro
How do I sell my Camaro? Sell Your Camaro to me!
If your 1969 Camaro has a steel hood like the one in the photo above and in the photo lower down on this page, I would like to talk to you about selling me your car. I’m looking for an unrestored 1969 Camaro with a factory steel cowl induction hood, not a replacement fiberglass hood. However, I am also looking for a 1967,1968,1969 Camaro with a special fiberglass hood. If you have one, please contact me and we can talk.
If you live in Saint Louis Missouri, Kansas City Missouri, or any of the nearby metropolitan areas in Missouri, Illinois or Kansas, and your family has an old un-restored 1967,1968,1969 Camaro in the garage, odds are after all of these years, that it’s a model that I would be interested in purchasing if your family is interested in selling.
I’m looking to purchase a special optioned unrestored Camaro. There were and still are several Chevy dealers in the Kansas, Missouri and Illinois area, but some of these dealerships liked to sell special order Camaros. Chances are, after all these years, the original paperwork from the selling dealership is most likely long gone, but I can still identify these special order Camaros.
I’ve found that people tend to keep things that are dear to them or that have value to them. I believe in that value.
You are probably wondering what type of Camaro or what year I might be looking to purchase. Well, I’m in search of a few different types.
I’m looking for a 1969 Camaro that was either an SS, an RS, or even a plain looking base model, with a steel cowl induction hood like the one shown below.
There were various options, colors, and trims that these 1969 Camaros were built and sold with, but I’m in search of some special order cars with this special hood. Again, these Camaros might have been sold from Allen Chevrolet, Barford Chevrolet, Branine Chevrolet (Mulvane KS), Francis Chevrolet, or Boemler Chevrolet, but the one you have may have been sold by one of the other Missouri or Kansas Chevrolet dealerships.
I’m also looking for a 1967 Camaro SS or a 1968 Camaro SS powered by a big block V8. The hood is different for the 1967 and 1968 models, but your Camaro might have a hood that would stir my curiosity enough to seeing it in person!
If the engine is out of the car, that is still fine with me. It might have been originally sold from Allen Chevrolet, Barford Chevrolet, Branine Chevrolet of Mulvane KS, Francis Chevrolet, which have been closed for several decades or Boemler Chevrolet which unfortunately closed during the economic downturn about a decade ago. There is no one left to contact from these dealerships, but if by chance, your family still has a folder or a box of papers with stuff for your car, that would absolutely help with the identification process. Plus, I can easily identify the factory options by looking at the codes on the car.
Some of the cars that I’m in search of might have made it south into Oklahoma, and north up into Iowa or Minnesota. So I have a six state area more or less in which I can easily travel to see your car if you want to sell your 1967,1968,1969 Camaro.
I’d also like to hear from any of you who have an un-restored Camaro either in the Phoenix Arizona area or the Los Angeles California area. My travels take me to these locations annually, so if you have a Camaro that you are considering selling, I would like to have the opportunity to speak with you about your un-restored 1967,1968,1969 Camaro.
I would enjoy restoring your Camaro to it’s former beauty. I’m looking forward to talking with you about your car! Please contact me through the contact form on the right of this page. Thanks!
Search Muscle Car Life:
Contact Me When You Decide to Sell Your Car
- 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320
- 1967 Yenko Camaro Barn Find
- 1970 Chevelle LS6 SS454 FBI
- Day 2 Psychedelic Dodge Charger Daytona
- 1971 Baldwin Motion Phase III Camaro
- Ohio George Montgomery Malco Mustang Gasser
- 1970 Hemi Cuda Convertible at Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale 2017
- 1969 Nickey Camaro at Russo and Steele Scottsdale 2017
- 1969 El Camino L89
- 1968 GTO Royal Bobcat
- 1971 Hemi Challenger R/T
- 1969 COPO Camaro RS
Please Visit My Sponsors:
Muscle Car Updates
- See Hennessy Test Customer's 1,200-HP Dodge Demon Before Delivery
- Nissan GT-R Gives Dodge Demon A Run For Its Money In Drag Race
- Hennessey Demon Produces 1,013 HP And 954 LB-FT At The Wheels
- Watch How Old Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Performs Against A Demon
- Hear The Mustang Cobra Jet’s Raucous Supercharged V8 Roar
- Hennessey Corvette Z06 Could Be The Best Sounding V8 Ever
- The Ford Mustang Cobra Jet returns for its 50th anniversary - Roadshow
- 2019 Dodge Challenger First Drive: Hellcat Redeye and more!
- Hellcat-Engined Toyota Prius Drag Races Dodge Demon, Humiliation Occurs
- Supercharged Lamborghini Huracan Drag Races Dodge Demon, Humiliation Follows
- 2019 Dodge Challenger: More performance for more people [First Look]
- First Drive: 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody
Please Visit My Sponsors: