Shaker Hood E-Body at MCACN
The Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals (MCACN) had a great display of Shaker Hood E-Body Dodge and Plymouth cars at its 2017 show. The Shaker Hood option was N96. There were three different factory colors available on the N96 Shaker Hood. If your E-Body car had a black grille or a body colored grille, your Shaker Hood was Black. If your E-Body car had an argent grille, your Shaker Hood was Argent, and if you had an FE5 Red ‘Cuda, your Shaker Hood was Red. That’s the information that I have and I’m sure there are some Mopar experts out there who can provide more specific information with colors, option combinations, and special orders. But for now, here are the photos of the 2017 Shaker Hood E-Body display at MCACN 2017.
The first car is an N96 1971 Export Dodge Challenger R/T that was an export car to Switzerland and is powered by a 426 Hemi.
This N96 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T is the only known example in this color combination, options, and 426 Hemi.
This N96 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T is an original unrestored E-Body that is powered by a 440 6-Pack.
This N96 1971 Plymouth ‘Cuda is a 383 car that is Curious Yellow with Black Billboards.
This N96 1971 Plymouth Hemi ‘Cuda has a black vinyl top with white billboards. It is a One-Off car.
Here is another N96 1971 Plymouth Hemi ‘Cuda with black billboards, black vinyl top, and a black rear spoiler.
This N96 1971 Plymouth ‘Cuda is Curious Yellow black billboard car and is powered by a 440+6.
This 1970 Plymouth ‘Cuda is powered by a 440 6 Barrel engine and has a black hockey stick stripe.
This is a 1971 Plymouth ‘Cuda convertible with a 440 6 Barrel engine.
Here is a 1970 Plymouth ‘Cuda convertible with a 440 6 Barrel engine and N96 in argent.
This 1971 Plymouth Hemi ‘Cuda is 1 of 108 examples ever built.
This 1970 Plymouth ‘Cuda looks great in black and it’s powered by a 440 with three Holley two barrel carbs.
Here is another 1970 Plymouth ‘Cuda with a 440 + 6 Barrel.
This is an FE5 Red 1970 Plymouth Hemi ‘Cuda with an exterior color matched N96 Shaker Hood.
This 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 Six Pack was delivered new from Mr. Norm’s Grand Spaulding Dodge dealership.
It is 1 of 250 V Code E-Body cars built that year, and it is 1 of 129 4-speed cars as well.
This 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T is correct with its DY3 Cream color exterior paint and factory red interior and its Red Bumble Bee stripe.
It is 1 of only 2 known examples with the 440 4-Barrel engine with the N96 Shaker Hood.
This 1970 Plymouth Hemi ‘Cuda looks great in triple black and best of all, it’s unrestored!
Take a look at all the other Dodge and Plymouth Muscle Cars that I have on this site.
Muscle Car Life Home » Shaker Hood E-Body at MCACN
Search Muscle Car Life:
Please Visit My Sponsors:
Muscle Car Updates
- Dodge Challenger and Charger Stars & Stripes Editions wave the flag in NY - Roadshow
- BMW M5 sedan is the Bryce Harper of cars — awesome but expensive
- Dodge Debuts Stars & Stripes Edition For Charger, Challenger
- New Dodge Challenger Gets “Angry” in the Quarter Mile
- Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 'Angry Bee' Ready To Drag Race
- Wheels24.co.za | WATCH: Corvette ZR1, Challenger SRT - the best supercharged cars of all time
- Unholy Drag Race: Dodge Challenger SRT Demon Vs SRT Hellcat
- 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 First Drive: Fast ETs Made Simple
- Charger SRT Fights Infiniti Q50 In Unexpected Rolling Race
- Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody Spied Days Before Debut
- Head 2 Head: Ferrari Superfast 812 vs. Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye!
- First Drive: 2019 Dodge Challenger SXT AWD
- Day 2 1966 GTO
- 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320
- 1967 Yenko Camaro Barn Find
- 1970 Chevelle LS6 SS454 FBI
- Day 2 Psychedelic Dodge Charger Daytona
- 1971 Baldwin Motion Phase III Camaro
- Ohio George Montgomery Malco Mustang Gasser
- 1970 Hemi Cuda Convertible at Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale 2017
- 1969 Nickey Camaro at Russo and Steele Scottsdale 2017
- 1969 El Camino L89
- 1968 GTO Royal Bobcat
- 1971 Hemi Challenger R/T
Please Visit My Sponsors: